Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Today I Start

The Only Way You Finish, is to Get Started... 

So, TODAY, I am starting a new journey. Welcoming myself to the "Wonderful World of Blogging!" Why, you may ask? Well I was told once, by one of the most ama~zi~zing women I know, to instead ask "Why Not!?!" (Happy Birthday to YOU... You know who you are :)

Why not start blogging and sharing my thoughts with the world? So I'm doing it!

We all wish to belong to a community of people who support us, teach us and love us no matter what.

This is my way to start creating just that on a more large scale, and to reach individuals that I may otherwise would have never been able to connect with.

Is Anybody Out There?

Yes! As we know "There are many fish in the sea," however that can be a scary concept...All those people out there, in a world that is unforgiving at times and judging our every move. Or so we think.

We have been conditioned to "think" and "accept" what is "normal" and there'e a problem with that. We are manifesting many insecurities and internal struggles, due to this.

Okay, maybe not everyone, but I know that I definitely go through spurts of EXTREME introversion and sometimes isolate from the outside world. Not wanting to interact with others or leave my safe haven called "The a Bright Worm Hotel!"

It's hard for me to leave sometimes, due to a variety of reasons. Mostly because I get comfortable and enjoy my space. My space is safe, and there is less likely to be unexpected instances that arise.

So What's the Point...

The point is we all go through stuff sometimes. Stuff makes us isolate from and think "I must be the only one going through this." Well I am here to tell you, YOU are not alone. WE are not alone. I am not alone.

Together we can go on this journey called LIFE, and successfully support one another (instead of tearing each other down).

Appreciate one another, love one another, but most importantly love and treat yourself right! Without taking care of yourself first... well we all know where that gets us.

So remember YOU ARE #1, Jesus LOVES you and so do I :)

Much Love Y'all!!!

#1

5 comments:

  1. You are AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! Keep Believing in yourself and your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! I am quite excited to be embarking on this journey!!!

      Delete
  2. This is good, for you and for the reader, your positive energy and mindset is going to help make our time on earth amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Miss Lyss!!!! Thank you so much. I am so very grateful to have you on this journey with me. I appreciate you being a part of my life... more than you may ever know!!!xoxox

      Delete